If you are looking for the next step in your Advertising Campaign career, apply to this Social Campaign Manager role today. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of our social mobile acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter.
In this Social Campaign Manager role, you will be working closely with the Key Account Manager to manage the social campaigns for the client base. You will be looking after the life-cycle and analytics of all Social Advertising Campaigns. This includes managing a large budget, ensuring timelines are kept to, analysing the data found and tracking trends.
This is a client facing role and the chosen individual will be confident in their ability and understanding.
In this Social Campaign Manager position, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with differing clients, large and small, to organise and manage their Social campaigns
- Scheduling and organising life-cycles, deadlines and timelines
- Working closely with the Senior Account Manager and keeping them updated with reports on the campaigns
- Autonomously managing the annual budget for all Social Advertising Campaigns
- Analysing the data from the campaigns to track key trends and insights
- Help shape, advise on and influence clients’ mobile media strategy
What we are looking for?
- 2 years + experience in a mobile or digital role
- Experince with delivering and managing performance media campaigns
- Confident with Excel and Powerpoint – pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data
- A numerical or analytical academic background – preferably a Maths/BSc degree
- Experience working on and managing complete Facebook Campaign lifecycles
- Prior experience managing an annual budget
- Someone who has experience and enjoys working with a variety of different clients
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager (essential)
- Involvement in pitching process for new business – from industry research, to producing new business proposals right through to delivering confident new business pitches
- Have a real interest in the fast growing world of mobile/digital