We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join the Yodel Mobile team. We want you to apply your excellent analytical skills to draw key insights from complex datasets, carry out regular reporting and aid in the development of our clients’ app marketing strategies.
Working closely with the rest of the team, you will need to monitor the performance of clients’ apps using analytics and attribution tools, draw insights on user behaviours and feedback and identify conversion optimisation opportunities. You will also help support managers with any help they require regarding the execution and development of our unique app marketing programme, “Fit to Market.”
1-3+ years working in an analytical field is required.
- Data management
- Advocate data-centric problem solving
- Using mobile first analytics tools like Mixpanel
- Ability to communicate a clear narrative from complex inputs
- Setting up mobile advertising campaigns and monitoring campaign performance
- Use third party tracking tools to produce reports and generate insight
- Excellent Excel skills or good experience with other spreadsheet analytic and visualisation packages
- Also support managers with Fit to Market programme across mCRM, competitive research, discoverability, onboarding and social sharing