Yodel Mobile is on the lookout for an excellent App Store Optimisation (ASO) Manager. We need someone to work closely with our ASO specialists to plan, strategise and execute successful projects. ASO is one of our essential app marketing services, driving the organic discoverability of our clients’ apps across the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
You should have have previous ASO experience, optimising both on-page and off-page app store elements to drive impressions, product page views, installs and downloads. A track-record of executing competitive analysis and keyword planning and implementation is ideal, along with keen eye for data, as you will need to work with ASO tools to both track and present implementations and use the learnings to optimise ASO strategies for clients across verticals.
Proficiency in additional languages is a bonus!
- ASO experience
- Smartphone enthusiast
- Knowledge of mobile platforms
- Use of mobile first analytics tools like Tune or Mixpannel
- Use third party tracking tools to produce reports and generate insight
- A keen eye for creative/visual assets that will be most effective in maximising conversion
- Advocate data-centric problem solving
- Also support managers with Fit to Market programme across mCRM, competitive research, discoverability, onboarding and social sharing